Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UCLA Campus

I got this map from the Biochemistry department of UCLA. Looking at the labels that were later added on, I believe this map was used for a conference of some sort for the Biochemistry department. Other than the original UCLA campus map of where each building at UCLA is located, there are labels pointing at the UCLA guest houses and also showing where the closest parking is to the Molecular Sciences Building. This map can be useful for anyone that is unfamiliar with the UCLA campus. It can be a visitor, a parent, or a first year student. It shows where each building is and also where the stadiums and dorms are located.
I find this map interesting because this map is crucial for my university life at UCLA and it is something that I have to work with constantly. When I first arrived at UCLA, I had no idea where any of my classes were. I had to go around campus to find my classrooms before school started so I would not get lost on the first day. This map helps me out a lot because it helps me find all the buildings I need to go to for every lecture and discussion. It still comes in handy even until this day because every quarter I have classes in different places and it is useful to get around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment